Microscope Stereo Trinocular RF-7050TVP
Professional microscope for specialized applications in various industries. High quality, which we can observe almost from the first moment. It will work wherever you need high magnification and precision of work. Working with micro elements will be much easier and thus also more pleasant.
Solidly polished every element in making the ergonomics adapted to the user. The device ensures stability and accuracy of work. Eye and muscle strain when bending over is kept to a minimum.
The microscope allows you to adjust the working distance to your preferences, is equipped with a third eyepiece that allows the camera to be mounted. It has a basic adjustable LED lighting system.
Total magnification is 7X - 50X, standard working distance is 100 mm. The working distance can be adjusted according to the lens used. When using a 0.5X lens, the working distance is 165mm.
The tested object is visible in three dimensions, thanks to which more detailed and precise observations can be made.
WF10X/20mm rubber visor glasses are adjustable.
Field of view 4.4-31.4mm at magnification 7X - 50X
- Standard magnification: 7X - 50X
- Magnifying eyepiece: WF10X / 22mm
- Working distance: 100mm
- Head tilt: 45 degrees
- Adjustable lifting range
- Base size: 380x260mm
- RF-7050TVP microscope
- WF10X/22 eyepiece
- adapter for 0.5XCTV camera
- rubber eyepiece covers
- standard lens
- basic illuminator
- microscope case
- stand 380x260mm
- protective mask
What to buy:
- FlexArm - has a wide range of adjustments, and thanks to it the work is much easier and more enjoyable. It can be mounted on a vice or screws.
- Mechanic L2 - its design ensures stability of the head during operation. It has a smaller adjustment range than the FlexArm frame and a fairly large area is needed to operate freely.
2. A lens that is used to increase the working surface when working with larger elements and more.
- 0.3x - working distance 287mm.
- 0.5x - working distance 160mm.
- 0.7x - working distance 120mm.
3. Illuminator that allows you to set the appropriate brightness of the image.
4. Microscope camera that allows you to capture the image from the microscope to the monitor and take photos and videos. We offer cameras designed for professional work or for less demanding users.